Monday, January 4, 2010

018 deep into you



It's 17h27, and it feels like a refrigerator in here.

Well, before I begin, I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year and all the best for 2010! You know, now that I've written that, I wonder if we really do that, extend our wishes once the new year has started. It's been so long since I was in Canada for New Year's, so I kind of forget, but in Japan, it's not strange at all to wish someone a Happy New Year after the first, so hey, when in Rome, right? Anyway, I hope you all had a great New Year's, and I do hope that 2010 will be a great year for you all, and I hope for me, too!

I will keep this message short because it is really cold and my fingers are quite numb making it difficult to type (I probably made 10 errors in writing this sentence alone!).

I am not sure if I mentioned this before but many blogs talk about books or present an author's work, so I will stay away from that, but I do want to say that if you like mystery blended with history, you might want to check out "The Dante Club" by Matthew Pearl. I think once I'm finished I am going to try Dante's "Divine Comedy" because Pearl's book really got me interested in it. OK, that's it, no more about books in this post.

Well, I am going to go because it is too cold to continue, so here is the song for this evening. In a nutshell, it's about love and how love can make you crazy, well maybe not exactly that but somewhere in that ballpark.

Cheers,
alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment