Friday, January 8, 2010

019 a new life



It's 4h35, and I am finally eating lunch, or maybe I could say it's dinner because I did eat a sandwich earlier.

Well, I will try to keep this post short because I spent too much time commenting on an English blog. Sometimes it takes me forever to figure out what I am going to say. I wish I had the power to say exactly what I want immediately and not have to write, rewrite and so on, especially when it's a comment! How I like to waste my time! I wonder if anyone out there suffers from a similar problem?

On a good note, I finally got around to posting on MIXI. Well, actually, I had to ask my wife to do it because I don't have an account due to not having a cell phone. I really don't know why I need one to register, but I do. I asked her to post an announcement on the Hakodate music group site because I am looking to start a group. Nothing big really, but I would really like to get together with a bassist and drummer and perform some of my songs. So far I haven't gotten any responses, but hopefully someone will contact me.

Well, tonight's song is interesting because it's another song written without a D-string. Yes, you read correctly, another song without a D-string. I am not sure why, but recently my D and G-strings tend to break while the others last forever. Perhaps it's my style of playing because I do tend to use those strings a lot, but come on, it feels like they break too frequently. However, I only have the one guitar, and if I did have to get it fixed, I may be without a guitar for who knows how long, and when you love music as much as I do, that's not an option.

Cheers,
alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment