Wednesday, January 13, 2010

021 under my wing



It's 18h37, so I have until 19h00 to finish. I have to be strict with myself, or I'll end up taking forever to write this blog. Honestly, part of me feels that I should be doing something else with this time, but let's consider this a compromise - I can continue my music, but don't spend too much time on it, well on the blog part at least.

I am not sure if I have posted this yet, but I have placed an announcement on Mixi looking for people to play with. For those of you who don't know what Mixi is, it's a social network, but mainly popular in Japan. I tried joining, but you need a cell phone, which I still don't have, so I asked my wife to post on my behalf. So far nothing yet, and perhaps no one will respond, but hey, at least I've put the word out. The reason I chose Mixi is because there is a music group/forum for people in my city, so I thought that it may be a good first start. I'll let you know if anything pans out.

Next week, I will have to try to post on another day because Wednesday I am going out. It's been forever it feels since I last went out. I probably won't be out too late because I have work the next day, but it will be nice to go out.

Well, I think tonight's song has a lot of potential, although the melody can be tricky at times. As with many of the songs I have posted, I am not sure if I will add anything more to it, but if I do want to perform it, I may have to add some extra lyrics, or keep it really short, or make it almost a musical. However, I think with drums and a lead guitar and bass, I think the song may be able hold its own just fine as it is without having to add extra. Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment