Wednesday, December 16, 2009

016 say yes



It's 18h07, and it's a winter wonderland outside - I'm not kidding. We got hit hard on Tuesday, and well, it doesn't look like it's going to go away any time soon.

Well tonight will have to be a short post because I have some shopping to do. Tonight we are having a wine party, and I'm responsible for the wine, so if I don't leave soon, the store will be closed. Actually, I'm really looking forward to this because first of all, it has been a really long time since we had one, and second, well, I love wine! Tonight will also be our first blind tasting - only I will know the wines - so it should be interesting; hey, I may finally have something to post on my wine blog! Yes! Of course, it's difficult to have such a party every week because of schedules and of course financial reasons, but it would be great if we could because as many sommeliers and wine advisers recommend, the more wines you try and the more people you try them with the more fun and educational it can be.

As for tonight's song, it's one of my more poppier songs. Honestly, it reminds of something I've heard before, but I can't figure out what, so I'm safe from copyright infringement although it is only the melody that sounds familiar. As for the theme of the song, I would say it's about love, although there may be a tint of vampire with the part about watching the sun rise one more time, or it could just be about having to leave someone you love and this is their last night together. As you can see, I'm not really sure what it's about because I wrote it spontaneously and I just liked how the melody and words mixed, so I left it like that, but despite its spontaneity, there is potential in those lyrics for various interpretations. If you are interested, let me know what you think about this song's meaning, or more importantly, how it makes you feel. I would be glad to hear from you.

cheers,
alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment