Friday, December 11, 2009

015 what would I do without you?



It's 17h56, and I've just heard sirens nearby. It sounded like an ambulance. I think this time of year, many people are using their heaters, and as a result there tends to be more fires, accidents etc. I hope whoever it is is OK.

Well, I spent some time again today clicking on the next blog only to find more and more reading and writing blogs. There are really so many out there, aren't there? It still amazes me. However, I was able to stumble across these two blogs both of which have nothing in common with one another nor with the theme of reading books and writing books. Here are the links

Brandon

Bernie Gonzalez

I liked Brandon's blog for his accounts of living in Japan and now Korea for the first time. Some of his stories are quite funny, and quite true to me because I also have been there and can relate to what he's saying. As for the other blog, the cartoons are cool and I like the Hammer Horror reference. Actually let's link that up, too.

Hammer Horror

Definitely check out the archive; I love the Dracula films.

Anyway, this post will have to be short because I have some shopping to do, and the place I have to go closes early. Before I go though, I just want to mention another band that has influenced me, but more recently - Vampire Weekend. I am sure that many of you know this group, but if you don't check them out because in my humble opinion, they are one of the best bands out there right now. Here is one of their songs,



Well, as for my song tonight, it's probably not as good as Vampire Weekend, but it's quite catchy I think. Honestly, I should probably post some of these on Youtube and see what happens, but for some reason, Youtube scares me. Does it scare you?

Cheers,
alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment