Monday, October 19, 2009

your white knight



It's been almost 10 minutes since I started this post and still haven't written anything. I wonder why I have writer's block or maybe blogger's block is more appropriate. I just can't think of anything to write, or maybe I hesitate too much. Perhaps I should just let myself go and write anything, but that probably would not be the greatest idea - better safe than sorry, right? Of course, I don't mean to sound like I have something really controversial to say, it's just that I don't want to say anything that will make me go 'What the hell was I thinking when I wrote that?' in the future. I guess you're probably thinking, 'Well, if you are so worried, then why the blog?', but really, would a lonely video be interesting? Maybe yes. Maybe no. I guess I would lean to the 'maybe no' group then wouldn't I?

I suppose if there was something to talk about, it would be about 'Hanamame', or fava beans. I haven't seen them in many stores, but the Seicomart, a convenience store, near the place where I work has them, and I can't get enough. It's nothing extraordinary, just some deep-fried salted fava beans, but really, if you try them, you'll know what I am talking about.

Well, I guess I should talk a little bit about the song for today before I go, but there isn't much to say, just that I like this song, and I think it could definitely be an earworm. I think if I were to play it in concert, I probably wouldn't write any other lyrics, but maybe just work with those because I think that if I add anything to the current lyrics, there is a high chance of ruining the feeling of the song. Honestly, the more of these short songs I write, the more I think I should perform them as if they were dance tracks because often that kind of music repeats itself, but usually with good effect. Maybe I should consider doing something like that, but instead of using electronic gadgetry, because I am so technically challenged, I should just have drums and guitar. Of course, there is just one thing...where can I find myself a drummer?

Cheers,
alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment