Tuesday, October 13, 2009

五時の人



It's 9h23, and I just got back from work.

Today I used my kerosene heater for the first time this year, so you can guess what the weather is like here - cold. Actually, it isn't too bad in the morning because I get a lot of sun, but around 4, you can start to feel the cold. I really don't mind it that much though, because I like autumn; it is the season that inspires me the most.

Well, this post is going to be really short because to be honest, I can't really think of anything to say, although I am pretty sure that once I post this, a tonne of ideas will come to me. I just wanted to post this song because some people have been requesting it. Like most of these pieces on this blog, I do not know if this song will ever become anything, but I have to say that the atmosphere of this song is quite soothing. I hope you all like it. Again, feel free to leave a comment or if you'd like email me. Here is the address:

sneakergroove(a)hotmail.com

Cheers,
alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment