Sunday, October 18, 2009

she



It's 1h24, and although I can't really see from where I am, it looks cloudy.

Well, I finally went out and bought an external hard disc drive, so tonight hopefully, I will format my computer and send all the evil spirits residing therein back to whence they came, or so I hope. It will be nice to have a clean computer again, and I hope that it will work better than it has been recently. Of course, after formatting, I have to remember to do monthly cleanings, or I am sure it will all happen again.

Well, today's song called 'she', but to be honest, it is probably only a tentative name came to life this morning while listening to the radio. I forgot the name of the show, but they were talking (I am typing too fast for my computer it seems), about earworms or songs or choruses of songs that just stick in your head and never leave. Honestly, I think earworms sounds a little creepy as it reminds of that scene in that Star Trek where they put that thing in his ear to control him. Shudders. I have to say that in some ways what I am doing here is kind of making little earworms because I am not yet posting the full song, and have even been considering changing my style and writing only short pieces or at least simple songs both musically and lyrically. Of course, that doesn't mean my songs will stick in your head, although that would be kind of cool, but I do hope you out there will like these songs and maybe pass them on to your friends.

I also tried something a little different - animation, again if you can really call it that, but usually I just have a picture with the lyrics, but today I thought hey, why not? However, I will probably not do it for every song because it does take time and one of the original reasons for this site was to allow me to post my music in as short a time possible and if I start designing animation, well, you know what I mean, it won't quick anymore.

Well, gotta go and bring back some movies. I have been watching Veronica Mars (I for some reason call her Myers, no idea why) and finally finished season 1, but probably will not move on to season 2. Besides, I still have some Sex in the City and Without a Trace on Gyao to watch, so I should be OK for a while.

alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment